You can also use Bummas cloths as a shield for little sprayers. Max shot me lots of times! I always heard horror stories of little boys, but my goodness! I was not prepared. When you take off the diaper, you just lay a Bummas cloth over the area, and if he (or she) goes, the cloth absorbs it ALL. Isn't that nice? You can also use Bummas cloths for little noses, as burp rag, bath washcloth, or you can make your own cloth wipes.
Bummas wipes come in four fun colors. You have The Boys, The Girls, The Calm Ones, and The Wild Ones. We received The Calm Ones to review. They are SO SOFT. And you can just tell they are super-duper absorbant. They work really well, and we haven't even had the slightest appearance of a diaper rash. Luckily, I don't get shot anymore, but if we have another boy, or even a girl, I will be stocking up!!
You can find these products at Bummas.
Visit Bummas and tell me which set you would pick. This entry is mandatory and must be completed before any other entries will be counted.
(Leave each entry in a separate comment, so that it gets counted! Also, make sure you leave your email in the entry if it is not on your profile!)
- 1 entry- Follow Bummas on Twitter
- 1 entry- Become a public follower of Mommy Loves Giveaways
- 1 entry- Subscribe to Mommy Loves Giveaways by email.
- 1 entries- Become a fan of Mommy Loves Giveaways on Facebook
- 1 entry- Update your Facebook status with this giveaway
- 1 entry- Add my button to your website
- 3 entries- Blog about this giveaway and link back to my blog and to Bummas (include the link to your post)
- 10 entries- Purchase anything from Bummas
- 1 entry- Tweet about this giveaway (@heatherbusch) (you may tweet once a day)
- 2 entries- Enter this giveaway in any Linky or giveaway listing (include the link in your post)
- 1 entry- Enter any of my other giveaways (1 entry for each giveaway)
Giveaway ends October 2 @ midnight CST. Winner will be announced October 3. Winner will be chosen through random.org. **Anyone can enter!!**