You know you love this old school PacMan teether set!
And how cool is this "brass knuckles" teether rattle?
And for your little princes, check out this Ring Bling teether!
The most impressive, by far, is this handmade crib. Wow! They even do custom coloring. It's just amazing.
I, or should I say Max, was sent this cool Rock Out teether rattle. Very cool.
When I received my package, I was so excited. And it was sent in recycled packing material, which is great! I was a little nervous, only because I wasn't sure how the wood was going to be baby mouth-safe. I shouldn't have been. The teether was soo smooth. I felt every inch, checking for a little splinter, and it was just perfect.
The big test was how Max would like it, obviously. When I gave it to him, he studied it all over, and of course, instantly put it in his mouth. He chewed on it, but his favorite part was the rattle part, in the middle. He was just so fascinated by the little moving piece.
The teethers are made to last, which I absolutely love. I will be able to give this to Max when he has kids, and they will have it for their kids. I could cry, because I'm a sentimental softie, but how many of your toys or clothes will last through that many generations?
Eco Ayris uses wood that is from responsibly managed sustainable forests - FSC certified, and their paint/clear finishes from AFM Safecoat are doctor recommended, SCS certified, and odor free on cured products. How great is that?
Well, for the giveaway, Eco Ayris has generously donated this Music Note teether.
You can find all of these items at Eco Ayris here.
Visit Eco Ayris and come back here and tell me your favorite item. This entry is mandatory and must be completed before any other entries will be counted.
(Leave each entry in a separate comment, so that it gets counted!)
- 1 entry- Become a public follower of Mommy Loves Giveaways
- 1 entry- Subscribe to Mommy Loves Giveaways email or RSS feed
- 2 entries- Become a fan of Mommy Loves Giveaways on Facebook and update your status (one for each)
- 1 entry- Add my button to your website
- 3 entries- Blog about this giveaway (leave the link to your post)
- 5 entries- Purchase anything from Eco Ayris
- 1 entry- Tweet about this giveaway (@heatherbusch) (you may tweet once a day)
- 1 entry- If you were a follower before I posted this, you get one extra entry just for being awesome. (I do have a list, so I know who should be getting this.)
Giveaway ends September 14 @ midnight CST. Winner will be announced September 15. Winner will be chosen through random.org. **U.S. occupants only**