I said it before; I love to cook, but I just don't do it very often. Honestly, the main reason I don't cook as often, is because I hate the clean-up. I think I have found a reason to get in the kitchen more often, though. Flirty Aprons has the cutest kitchen aprons I have ever seen in my life! I want to cook just so I have a reason to wear one. In fact, I want one in every print.
Flirty Aprons was awesome enough to send me an apron for review. I chose the Scarlet Blossom apron, and it looks even more adorable in person. I love the colors, the way the red pops off the black and white. The contrast of patterns is fun, but not too much. The quality of the apron is better than I thought it would be. It's more than just for looks, you can actually use it,
Visit Flirty Aprons and tell me your favorite apron. This entry is mandatory and must be completed before any other entries will be counted.
(Leave each entry in a separate comment, so that it gets counted! Also, make sure you leave your email in the entry if it is not on your profile!)
- 1 entry- Sign up for the Flirty Aprons newsletter
- 1 entry- Become a fan of Flirty Aprons on Facebook
- 1 entry- Become a public follower of Mommy Loves Giveaways
- 1 entry- Subscribe to Mommy Loves Giveaways by email.
- 1 entries- Become a fan of Mommy Loves Giveaways on Facebook
- 1 entry- Update your Facebook status with this giveaway
- 1 entry- Add my button to your website
- 3 entries- Blog about this giveaway and link back to my blog and to Flirty Aprons (include the link to your post)
- 10 entries- Purchase anything from Flirty Aprons
- 1 entry- Tweet about this giveaway (@heatherbusch) (you may tweet once a day)
- 1 entry- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry for each giveaway)
Giveaway ends November 4 @ midnight CST. Winner will be chosen through random.org. **Open to U.S. residents** I received product from the company above in exchange for posting about the product. This is solely my opinion.