When I got married, I was astounded at the price of flowers. We decided to go with fake flowers. I was skeptical at first, but we found some really realistic flowers. When it came to arranging them, we just couldn't figure it out, so we hired someone else to do it. I was so happy with the way they turned out but I wish we could have figured out how to do it yourself, and save even more money!
Visit Flower Duet and tell me something you learned. This entry is mandatory and must be completed before any other entries will be counted.
(Leave each entry in a separate comment, so that it gets counted! Also, make sure you leave your email in the entry if it is not on your profile!)
- 1 entry- Become a follower of Flower Duet's blog
- 1 entry- Become a fan of Flower Duet on Facebook
- 1 entry- Become a public follower of Mommy Loves Giveaways
- 1 entry- Subscribe to Mommy Loves Giveaways by email.
- 1 entry- Become a fan of Mommy Loves Giveaways on Facebook
- 1 entry- Update your Facebook status with this giveaway
- 1 entry- Add my button to your website
- 3 entries- Blog about this giveaway and link back to my blog and to Flower Duet (include the link to your post)
- 10 entries- Purchase anything from Flower Duet
- 1 entry- Tweet about this giveaway (@heatherbusch) (you may tweet once a day)
- 1 entry- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry for each giveaway)
Giveaway ends November 14 @ midnight CST. Winner will be chosen through random.org. **Open to everyone ** I received product from the company above in exchange for posting about the product. This is solely my opinion, and not a paid review.