Funky Monkey Snacks are a line of freeze-dried fruit that are 100% natural, 100% real fruit, and 100% delicious – with three servings of fruit in each 1oz bag! Here are some fun facts from Funky Monkey:
- Funky Monkey Snacks have no added colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives
- Our special, proprietary manufacturing process provides for a crunchier texture vs. conventional freeze-drying techniques
- We use full slices and pieces (not dices) of delicious, fresh fruit
- Funky Monkey is made in Brazil using tropical fruits at the peak of freshness
- Our products are gluten-free and are certified Kosher
- One of our 7 flavors, Purple Funk, also includes açai, a berry from the Amazon that is viewed as the newest superfood
- Bananamon, JiveALime, and Purple Funk are 100% organic! Pink Pineapple is 95% organic, Carnaval Mix is 70% organic
- Bananamon- (banana + cinnamon) This was the first flavor I tried. I thought this would be my favorite. The texture of the bananas were almost chewy, as they stuck to your teeth, and I wasn't really expecting that at all, especially since it was crunchy. Very strange, but the flavor was good.
- MangOJ- *NEW* (mango + orange juice) I don't know if I've ever eaten mango before, but it was good. You could definitely taste the hing of orange juice.
- Applemon- *NEW* (apple + cinnamon) I liked the cinnamon, but the apples were a little softer than the other fruit.
- Carnaval Mix- (banana, pineapple, apple, and papaya) My favorite of the bunch. I loved all the different flavors.
- Pink Pineapple- *NEW* (pineapple + guava) This is my other favorite. I loved the tanginess. The pineapple has the best crunch too.
- Purple Funk- (banana + acai) Probably my least favorite of the group. I just couldn't get into it.
- Jivealime- (pineapple + lime juice) Very strong flavor but I still liked it because of the pineapple.
I am so happy to have found Funky Monkey snacks. I am a snacker for sure. It makes it hard to lose weight, because we always have those unhealthy snacks around. I love that I can eat a whole bag of Funky Monkey snacks (although I wouldn't because there are a lot of snacks in one bag!) and only eat 100 calories. Yay!One of my readers is going to win a variety pack of Funky Monkey Snacks too!!
Visit Funky Monkey and tell me what flavor you most want to try. This entry is mandatory and must be completed before any other entries will be counted.
(Leave each entry in a separate comment, so that it gets counted! Also, make sure you leave your email in the entry if it is not on your profile!)
- 10 entries- Purchase anything from Funky Monkey
- 1 entry- Submit your Funky Monkey flavor combo in the Looney Lab
- 1 entry- Become a public follower of Mommy Loves Giveaways
- 1 entry- Subscribe to Mommy Loves Giveaways by email.
- 1 entry- Become a fan of Mommy Loves Giveaways on Facebook
- 1 entry- Add my button to your website
- 3 entries- Blog about this giveaway and link back to my blog and to Funky Monkey (include the link to your post)
- 1 entry- Tweet about this giveaway (@heatherbusch) (you may tweet once a day)
- 1 entry- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry for each giveaway)
Giveaway ends November 20 @ midnight CST. Winner will be chosen through random.org. **Open to U.S. residents** I received product from the company above in exchange for posting about the product. This is solely my opinion.