We all know my obsession for all things personalized. Combine that with my love of Christmas, and I so EXCITED to tell you about this giveaway. This will be Max's second Christmas, and I still have yet to buy him a Christmas stocking. I have scoured countless websites but everything I found that I liked was way out of my price range.
My Embroidered Gifts has solved my problem! They sent me this Personalized Cozy Knit Stocking for review, with Max's name on it. It's exactly what I was looking for! The quality of this stocking is amazing for the price- $15.95! It will last for many, many years, and that's one of my main stocking must-haves. I'm not the type to get a new stocking every year for my kids. I want their Christmas memories tied to this ONE stocking. The stocking measures over 21 inches tall, so it can hold LOTS of Christmas goodies. I am so excited to have the perfect stocking for Max.
You can buy the Personalized Cozy Knit Stocking at My Embroidered Gifts.
Visit My Embroidered Gifts and tell me something else you would love to have. This entry is mandatory and must be completed before any other entries will be counted.
(Leave each entry in a separate comment, so that it gets counted! Also, make sure you leave your email in the entry if it is not on your profile!)
- 10 entries- Purchase anything from My Embroidered Gifts
- 1 entry- Become a public follower of Mommy Loves Giveaways
- 1 entry- Subscribe to Mommy Loves Giveaways by email.
- 1 entry- Become a fan of Mommy Loves Giveaways on Facebook
- 1 entry- Add my button to your website
- 5 entries- Blog about this giveaway and link back to my blog and to My Embroidered Gifts (include the link to your post)
- 1 entry- Tweet about this giveaway (@heatherbusch) (you may tweet once a day)
- 1 entry- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry for each giveaway)
Giveaway ends December 3 @ midnight CST. Winner will be chosen through random.org. **Open to U.S. residents** I received product from the company above in exchange for posting about the product. This is solely my opinion.