UPrinting takes your favorite photos and creates canvas art. Isn't that so cool? Canvas is one type of wall art that I have always lusted over but haven't actually tried yet. I am receiving a 16x20 rolled canvas print from UPrinting, and I cannot, for the life of me, decide which picture I want to use. I have narrowed it down to a picture from our wedding, a maternity picture, or, of course, a picture of Mr. Max. Decision, decisions. You could also use a nature-esque (is that a word?) picture for room decor, or a favorite celebrity for your son's room, this list goes on and on. You really can get creative with it! Check out review of UPrinting at Yelp.
One reader is going to win a 16x20 rolled canvas print from UPrinting too!
Visit UPrinting.com and tell me what photo gift you would love to have printed for a family member. This entry is mandatory and must be completed before any other entries will be counted.
(Leave each entry in a separate comment, so that it gets counted! Also, make sure you leave your email in the entry if it is not on your profile!)
- 1 entry- What picture will you use for the canvas print if you win
- 1 entry- Follow Uprinting on Twitter
- 1 entry- Become a friend of Uprinting on Facebook
- 1 entry- Become a public follower of Mommy Loves Giveaways
- 1 entry- Subscribe to Mommy Loves Giveaways by email.
- 1 entry- Become a fan of Mommy Loves Giveaways on Facebook
- 1 entry- Update your Facebook status with this giveaway
- 1 entry- Add my button to your website
- 3 entries- Blog about this giveaway and link back to my blog and to UPrinting (include the link to your post)
- 10 entries- Purchase anything from UPrinting
- 1 entry- Tweet about this giveaway (@uprinting and @heatherbusch) (you may tweet once a day)
- 1 entry- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry for each giveaway)
Giveaway ends November 15 @ midnight CST. Winner will be chosen through random.org. **Open to U.S. residents** I received product from the company above in exchange for posting about the product. This is solely my opinion.