- Self-Foaming Hand Wash
- 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner
- Body Wash
- Lip Balms
- A Whale of a Soap (shaped like a whale, how fun!!)
Every product is "free of artificial colors and fragrances, parabens and SLS, and they boast natural ingredients such as organic green tea extract to protect against sun damage, nettle extract to stimulate hair growth and improve the condition of the scalp and tea tree oil to kill germs." They are packaged in fun and bright colors featuring endangered species, like Walter the Whale and ChiChi the Chimpanzee. Cute! I gave my collection to my soon-to-be nephew to keep in his own bathroom. Of course, he loved having his own bathroom "stuff" and the scents are so kid-friendly! Even I think the orange products smell great! Kids can also visit www.kissmyface.com/kids to learn fun facts, download coloring pages, and play games.
How to Enter:
Visit Kiss My Face and tell me your favorite item. This entry is mandatory and must be completed before any other entries will be counted.
(Leave each entry in a separate comment, so that it gets counted! Also, make sure you leave your email in the entry if it is not on your profile!)
- 10 entries- Purchase anything from Kiss My Face
- 1 entry- Become a public follower of Mommy Loves Giveaways
- 1 entry- Subscribe to Mommy Loves Giveaways by email.
- 1 entry- Become a fan of Mommy Loves Giveaways on Facebook
- 1 entry- Add my button to your website
- 5 entries- Blog about this giveaway and link back to my blog and to Kiss My Face (include the link to your post)
- 1 entry- Tweet about this giveaway (@heatherbusch) (you may tweet once a day)
- 1 entry- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry for each giveaway)
Giveaway ends December 16 @ midnight CST. Winner will be chosen through random.org. **Open to U.S. Residents** I received product from the company above in exchange for posting about the product. This is solely my opinion.