- Milk Chocolate (mild)
- Ivory Orange (mild)
- Double Dark Chocolate (mild)
- Cappuccino (spicy)
- Double Dark Chocolate (spicy)
- Hazelnut Milk Chocolate (spicy)
- Raspberry Dark Chocolate (spicy)
- Raspberry Lemon (milk)
- Habanero Caramel (spicy)
Now, I was a little scared, at first, that the truffles would be too spicy for me. But, they were actually very, very good! I could taste a hint of "something" that made the chocolate more interesting than a basic chocolate, but I didn't need a glass of water on hand. Well, except for the Habanero Caramel. THAT was spicy! And I only ate 1/4 of the piece! I am so happy I discovered Cowgirl Chocolates! Definitely a must-try if you love chocolate!
You can find these products at the Cowgirl Chocolates website.
TWO lucky Mommy Loves Giveaway readers will win a 1/3 pound sampler from Cowgirl Chocolates!
How to Enter:
Visit Cowgirl Chocolates and tell me something you would like to try. This entry is mandatory and must be completed before any other entries will be counted.
(Leave each entry in a separate comment, so that it gets counted! Also, make sure you leave your email in the entry if it is not on your profile!)
- 10 entries- Purchase anything from Cowgirl Chocolates
- 1 entry- Become a public follower of Mommy Loves Giveaways
- 1 entry- Subscribe to Mommy Loves Giveaways by email.
- 1 entry- Become a fan of Mommy Loves Giveaways on Facebook
- 1 entry- Add my button to your website
- 5 entries- Blog about this giveaway and link back to my blog and to Cowgirl Chocolates (include the link to your post)
- 1 entry- Tweet about this giveaway (@heatherbusch) (you may tweet once a day)
- 1 entry- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry for each giveaway)
Giveaway ends February 1 @ midnight CST. Winner will be chosen through random.org. **Open to U.S. Residents** I received product from the company above in exchange for posting about the product. This is solely my opinion.