Maryanne, the creator of Scrappy Gifts, created a scrapbook for Max's First Birthday. We are all about the monkeys, so she made a monkey-filled book. Oh my gosh, is it cute! There are 20 pages of coordinating colors, patterns, and monkey cutouts. All I have to do is print the pictures I want and glue them in the book. It's so easy, that even I can do it. :o) The scrapbook itself is a quality book, as are all the materials, so you are really getting a great deal. I don't even know how long it would take me to make this myself. The only problem is trying to decide which pictures are going in the book!
You can get your own personalized gifts at Scrappy Gifts.
One lucky Mommy Loves Giveaway reader will win a 12x12 Baby Scrapbook in your choice of colors or theme!!
How to Enter:
Visit Scrappy Gifts and tell me your favorite item. This entry is mandatory and must be completed before any other entries will be counted.
(Leave each entry in a separate comment, so that it gets counted! Also, make sure you leave your email in the entry if it is not on your profile!)
- 10 entries- Purchase anything from Scrappy Gifts
- 1 entry- How would your personalize your baby scrapbook if you won?
- 1 entry- Become a public follor of Scrappy Gifts
- 1 entry- Follow Scrappy Gifts on Twitter
- 1 entry- Become a fan of Scrappy Gifts on Facebook (tell them I sent you!)
- 1 entry- Become a public follower of Mommy Loves Giveaways
- 1 entry- Subscribe to Mommy Loves Giveaways by email.
- 1 entry- Become a fan of Mommy Loves Giveaways on Facebook
- 1 entry- Add my button to your website
- 5 entries- Blog about this giveaway and link back to my blog and to Scrappy Gifts (include the link to your post)
- 1 entry- Tweet about this giveaway (@heatherbusch) (you may tweet once a day)
- 1 entry- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry for each giveaway)
Giveaway ends January 13 @ midnight CST. Winner will be chosen through random.org. **Open to U.S. Residents** I received product from the company above in exchange for posting about the product. This is solely my opinion.