I would like to introduce you to Baby's First Phone Call, an automated call tree that calls your pre-selected phone numbers to announce the birth of your new bundle. You don't have to worry about the hassle of making all the calls yourself or worry about missing anybody. Here's how it works: Before your baby is born, you create an account and enter all the numbers you want to notify when the baby is born. After your little miracle arrives, you create a personal message with all the details that will be sent to all the numbers. Brilliant! Friends will hear your personal message if they answer, or it will be left as a voice mail. They also have the option to leave a message for you. You can choose from four packages: 10 numbers, 20 numbers, 30 numbers, or unlimited.
FOUR lucky Mommy Loves Giveaways readers will win $50 gift certificates (that's the unlimited package!) to Baby's First Phone Call.
How to Enter:
Visit Baby's First Phone Call and tell me how you would use this. This entry is mandatory and must be completed before any other entries will be counted.
(Leave each entry in a separate comment, so that it gets counted! Also, make sure you leave your email in the entry if it is not on your profile!)
- 5 entries- Purchase anything from Baby's First Phone Call
- 1 entry- Become a fan of Baby's First Phone Call on Facebook (Tell them I sent you!)
- 1 entry- Follow Baby's First Phone Call on Twitter
- 1 entry- Become a public follower of Mommy Loves Giveaways
- 1 entry- Subscribe to Mommy Loves Giveaways by email.
- 1 entry- Become a fan of Mommy Loves Giveaways on Facebook
- 1 entry- Add my button to your website
- 3 entries- Blog about this giveaway and link back to my blog and to Waste Not Recycled Art (include the link to your post)
- 1 entry- Tweet about this giveaway (@heatherbusch)
- 1 entry- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry for each giveaway)
Giveaway ends March 11 @ midnight CST. Winner will be chosen through random.org. **Open to U.S. Residents** I did not receive product from the company above in exchange for posting about the product. This is solely my opinion.