I was contacted by, and introduced to SmartKnitKids Seamless socks that are completely free of seams. This is pretty genius for a couple reasons. No seams, means that the socks are more form fitting to a foot. No more pinching on the ankle. No toe seam is great for children with sensory issues (It drives ME crazy when you get that irritating bunch across your toes and then you can't think of anything else but that darn seam.) No heel seam means that quick growing feet don't outgrow the socks so quickly. And since they form so well to the foot, you don't have to worry about the socks slipping.
I received three pairs of SmartKnitKIDS ankle socks, in white. I was surprised at how soft the socks would be, and I think that the socks did everything they promised to. I felt that they were comfortable to Max (not like he could tell me) and I was pleased with the way they stayed on and fit his foot. I tried many times to get a good picture of him in his new socks, but he's a 1 1/2 year old little boy, and it just wasn't happening. My one "complaint" is that it seems like the bottoms of his socks looked dirtier than the rest of his socks and didn't come as clean, but I'm not really worried about the bottom of his socks being super white, so no big deal.
Also, how freakin' cute is that little sock-wearin' grasshopper?!
One lucky Mommy Loves Giveaways reader will win some socks from SmartKnitKIDS!
How to Enter:
Visit SmartKnitKIDS and tell me your favorite sock or feature. This entry is mandatory and must be completed before any other entries will be counted.
(Leave each entry in a separate comment, so that it gets counted! Also, make sure you leave your email in the entry if it is not on your profile!)
- 10 entries- Purchase anything from SmartKnitKIDS
- 1 entry- Follow SmartKnitKIDS on Twitter
- 1 entry- Like SmartKnitKIDS on Facebook
- 1 entry- Become a public follower of Mommy Loves Giveaways
- 1 entry- Subscribe to Mommy Loves Giveaways by email.
- 1 entry- Like Mommy Loves Giveaways on Facebook
- 1 entry- Add my button to your website
- 3 entries- Blog about this giveaway and link back to my blog and to SmartKnitKIDS (include the link to your post)
- 1 entry- Tweet about this giveaway (@heatherbusch)-One entry only please
- 1 entry- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry for each giveaway)
Giveaway ends June 9 @ midnight CST. Winner will be chosen through random.org. **Open to U.S. Residents, 18+** I received product from the company above in exchange for posting about the product. This is solely my opinion.