It's all about priorities people, and my family comes in at Number ONE. Keeping up the house is closer to the bottom, so I've found some tips to help me in between deep cleanings. One of my new tricks is using my new Swiffer Sweeper Vac. Swiffer was awesome enough to send me the Sweeper Vac Starter Kit, which includes a cordless vacuum sweeper, two dry sweeping cloths, a replaceable filter, and a recharger.
Max is your typical 1 year old. Which means, he's freakin' messy. He leaves little crumbs everywhere he goes, and don't even get me started about what I find under his high chair. This is what is awesome about the Swiffer Sweeper Vac, not only does it trap and lock fine dirt and dust like the original sweeper, but the vacuum
And because the Swiffer Sweeper Vac is perfect for houses with pets, Swiffer has teamed up with Cesar Millan, the "Dog Whisperer" to bring you these Top Tips for Pet-Friendly Spring Cleaning:
- Stay calm when you are cleaning to keep dogs calm, too. If you feel yourself getting frustrated, take a step back and recharge for five minutes before starting, and reconsider your cleaning tools to make jobs easier.
- A dog's sense of smell is its strongest scent. If your dog gets tense or upset when you clean, pay attention to the scents you are using.
- Keep the Swiffer Sweeper Vac on hand to pick up pet hair and food while trapping crumbs, dirt, and dust better than a traditional broom and dustpan.
- After a housebreaking accident, be sure to eliminate the mess and the smell to avoid repeat accidents.
- The whole family can help care for a new puppy. Young kids can refill the water bowl or accompany you on a walk.