I was recently introduced to Cheeky Umbrella and I fell in love immediately. These umbrellas feature the cutest, modern designs I've seen. They are like something you might see in a movie. So fashionable and fun. They carry long and compact umbrellas, and umbrellas for children, golfers, and even brides.
I was fortunatle enough to receive the Cocktails Long Umbrella from Cheeky Umbrella to review. I love how big the long umbrellas are. The area underneath is wide enough for two people to stay dry, and it's especially helpful when I'm carrying Max to the car. I love, love, love the fun print, and it has "I prefer umbrellas in my cocktails" printed on the underneath side. It's so fun and sassy. I just LOVE it. And since I have received it, I have already used it more times than I can count! I do have one issue with it, and that is that it's so long, when I'm in my car, I have to struggle a little to pull it inside, across my body, and into the floorboard of the passenger seat, so I inevitably get a little water on me anyways. Oh well.
One lucky Mommy Loves Giveaways reader will win your choice of Cheeky Umbrella!
How to Enter:
Visit Cheeky Umbrella and let me know which one is your favorite. This entry is mandatory and must be completed before any other entries will be counted.
(Leave each entry in a separate comment, so that it gets counted! Also, make sure you leave your email in the entry if it is not on your profile!)
- 10 entries- Purchase anything from Cheeky Umbrella
- 1 entry- Become a public follower of Mommy Loves Giveaways
- 1 entry- Subscribe to Mommy Loves Giveaways by email.
- 1 entry- Like Mommy Loves Giveaways on Facebook
- 1 entry- Add my button to your website
- 3 entries- Blog about this giveaway and link back to my blog and to Cheeky Umbrella (include the link to your post)
- 1 entry- Tweet about this giveaway (@heatherbusch)-One entry only please
- 1 entry- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry for each giveaway)
Giveaway ends July 1 @ midnight CST. Winner will be chosen through random.org. **Open to U.S. Residents, 18+** I received product from the company above in exchange for posting about the product. This is solely my opinion.