I found this Tiny Heart Ring at Cherry Creek Designs, and instantly fell in love. And even better, Heather agreed to let me review it! Unfortunately, my camera is being a jerk and not working (I may have dropped it) but it looks just like this one in the picture. It's so perfectly dainty, simple, and elegant. I LOVE it and wear it at least three or four times a day. It's the perfect little reminder during my days at work of Max. You can even stack it with other skinny rings from Cherry Creek Designs. And even better, it's totally affordable!! That's my kind of shopping.
I was delightfully suprised to open my ring box and find the matching Tiny Hearts Earrings! They match perfectly, and have that simple, understated, but so sweet look like the ring. Love it! Cherry Creek Designs also has the cutest square rings, necklaces, and wedding bouquet charms.
One lucky Mommy Loves Giveaways reader will each win the Tiny Hearts ring and earrings set too!
How to Enter:
Visit Cherry Creek Designs and let me know which your favorite item is. This entry is mandatory and must be completed before any other entries will be counted.
(Leave each entry in a separate comment, so that it gets counted! Also, make sure you leave your email in the entry if it is not on your profile!)
- 10 entries- Purchase anything from Cherry Creek Designs
- 1 entry- Become a public follower of Mommy Loves Giveaways
- 1 entry- Subscribe to Mommy Loves Giveaways by email.
- 1 entry- Like Mommy Loves Giveaways on Facebook
- 1 entry- Add my button to your website
- 3 entries- Blog about this giveaway and link back to my blog and to Cherry Creek Designs(include the link to your post)
- 1 entry- Tweet about this giveaway (@heatherbusch)-One entry only please
- 1 entry- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry for each giveaway)
Giveaway ends July 16 @ midnight CST. Winner will be chosen through random.org. **Open to U.S. Residents, 18+** I received product from the company above in exchange for posting about the product. This is solely my opinion.