Fast forward to last week. After accepting an offer to review some chocolate (Guys, I will NEVER say no to chocolate, just so you know.) I received a box FULL of Guylian truffles, and what do you know, they were those same shell-shaped candies from that long, lost memory. Small world!
Of course, me and my boys dove right in. These Belgian chocolates are wonderful. You know our friends overseas definitley know how to do chocolate right. I took the small boxes to the girls on Valentine's Day and they raved about how good they were. These truffles with praline filling are so creamy. I could eat a whole (big) box by myself!
One lucky MLG reader will win the following:
- One – 22 piece box of Guylian Artisanal Belgian Original Chocolate Truffles
- Two - 6 piece Original Chocolate Truffle Box
- Four - 2 piece Original Chocolate Truffle Box
Extra entries for:
- Sign up for the Guylian newsletter (at the top right hand corner of their webpage)
- Like the Guylian Facebook page
- Follow MLG
- Sign up for MLG email updates
- Like MLG on Facebook
Giveaway ends March 8 @ midnight. US residents only, 18+ This is not a paid post. I received product in exchange for my post. All ideas are 100% my own.