It's summer time and everyone in our house is on vacation! It feels so good to be hanging out with the family and relaxing. With two small children, I enjoy having a patio were we can do arts and crafts while enjoying the fresh air. My husband gave our patio a good cleaning to make sure it was ready for summer. Just sweeping the floor and wiping down our furniture, made our patio look so much better.
Tips from The Home Depot/P&G for getting your outdoor area ready for entertaining:
- Maintain Your Outdoor Furniture – Keep it looking good all summer
- Inspect your Deck – Give it good once over - check for loose nails, bricks, cracked concrete
- Remove the Clutter – Clean up, power wash, remove unnecessary items/debris.
- Accessorize – Add in the little touches (i.e., plants, outdoor lighting, lanterns, centerpiece)
- Clean your Grill – Give your grill a clean start this season.
The Home Depot/P&G Prize Pack!!
Mandatory Entry: Follow Mommy Loves Giveaways PUBLICLY on Google Friend Connect. Leave your name and email in a comment below.
- Like Mommy Loves Giveaways on Facebook
- Follow Me on Twitter: @lovesgiveaways
- Like The Home Depot on Facebook
- Subscribe to MLG's in email
- Share this giveaway on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter (1 each)
- Enter any of our other giveaways (3 max)
Disclaimer: P&G provided me with a prize pack (same as listed above) as a thank you for posting as well a prize for the giveaway listed on our site. No monetary compensation was given and all opinions are my own. This giveaway is restricted to US residents 18+